[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - WebDAV servlet?

anguilla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 13 21:24:29 EDT 2008

Sorry, I've searched all over and haven't been able to figure out what WebDAV support is provided by the various JBoss projects. I have JBoss AS 4.2, which I received bundled with the JBoss Developer Studio. I have the AS running, but can't figure out how to start the webdav servlet. I don't even understand who provides the webdav servlet. I did find some posts that make it sound like there is a "jbossweb2.0.x (Tomcat 6.0.13) embedded in JBoss 4.2.0GA." I don't really understand what that means. Should I be able to start a webdav servlet of some sort with the AS 4.2 that I have? Do I need JBoss Web or JBoss Portal? Is the webdav servlet something that comes from Apache instead of JBoss? And what is the mechanism for starting the webdav servlet, once I have all the necessary downloads (or might I already have everything I need, and just don't understand the deployment mechanism)? Thanks in advance, and I hope I have posted this question in the correct forum.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136500#4136500

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136500