[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools using Latest Seam

bhaddar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 13 22:32:39 EDT 2008

Hi there,

I got an issue (or may be the problem is on my end). I want to use the latest release of Seam (2.1.0.A1 version).

I'm using JBoss Tools 2.0.0 GA so I tried to add Seam Runtime that points to this version but the drop-down list "Version" shows two values only 1.2 and 2.0

I went ahead and tried to use 2.0 and it says "selected seam appears to be of an incompatible version" (obviously).

I'm using Eclipse 3.3.1, JBoss AS 4.2.2 GA, JBoss tools 2.0.0.GA

I'm doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance for any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136503#4136503

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136503