[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deployment order of dependent process definitions

syedtaj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 14 01:29:32 EDT 2008

I am running into the similar problems, however I am currently executing the jBPMs standalone.

In that case how do we specify the anonymous wrote : sub-process

My mail processdefinition looks something like this -

anonymous wrote : 	<process-state name="invokeAutomation">
  | 		<sub-process name="AutomationService"/>
  |
  | 	</process-state>

The problem is I get a jBPM exception anonymous wrote : can't create a process instance when processDefinition is null.

How exactly do I bind the sub process to the main definition?

I tried doing this as well - <sub-process name="AutomationService" binding = "late"/>

the above does not conform to xsd but there is some code in ProcessState that lets you do binding later.

But again how exactly do I bind.

I also wanted to write my own resolver, as I understand the configured name is jbpm.sub.process.resolver, do I have to make this configuration in jbpm.cfg.xml. I am confused since I dont find this configuration made in the default configuration.

If someone can help, it would be great.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136514#4136514

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136514