[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Getting

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 14 03:06:43 EDT 2008

"eightmd" wrote : I am running into a problem with JBoss 4.2.2GA, front-ended with Apache 2.2.6 were JBoss or the webserver seems to be hanging on to connections and leaving them in the CLOSE_WAIT state. Then my application gets "Too many open files".

I personally, have not worked with Apache front-ending JBoss. But based on what i have seen in one other forum thread in the Tomcat forum here, i could find this http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPAPP-366. I dont know if its related to what you are seeing, but based on the description that you have provided here, i thought you might want to have a look at it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136524#4136524

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136524