[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Need Urgent help!!!! JDBC Driver class not found: com.my

mars1412 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 14 04:32:11 EDT 2008

but what does it really buy me to provide a minimal configuration, that includes only stuff, I need in my application?
I (newbie) find it very difficult to decicde what I really need and how to deactivate other stuff so I stick with the all profile for now.

is it better performance, because some services are deactivated, or is it just lower memory consumption, because some jar files are not loaded?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136538#4136538

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136538