[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: communicating with WS in c# thorugh Java - encoding prob

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 14 06:15:01 EDT 2008

Hey,

Well, something is wrong,
I have a file saved as unicode, I read the content of the file into a java String variable and pass it to the WS,

I see gibberish on the other side (C#),

Is there any way to investigate it? are there any WS testcases in C#/.NET and WS client code in java so I can take a look and see what's wrong ?

I have an assumption that the content gets encoded more than once on the way for some reason,

Many thanks,

Asaf.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136564#4136564

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136564