[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: StackOverflowError when starting JBoss Cluster

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 14 10:00:56 EDT 2008

Sure, binding to an address is valid.  If you don't specify an address, for security reasons all services bind to localhost, which is pretty useless for a production system.

BTW, setting -Djboss.bind.address with the same value is redundant if you use -b.

Have you tried this solution discussed on the JIRA you linked?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136686#4136686

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136686