[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Teradata Configuration stop log console

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 14 11:50:10 EDT 2008

I doubt that it is in the Hibernate code, having used Hibernate and Seam (which uses Hibernate), I have never experienced the logging being turned off. I suspect the Teradata JDBC driver. One way to locate the culrpit is to use AOP to instrument the Logger.shutdown() method. If you are not familiar with AOP, you could alternately modify the Logger.shutdown() method to print a stack trace when it is called.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136750#4136750

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136750