[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Configuration of application outside EAR.

thundersmurf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 14 12:18:58 EDT 2008

I could not determine in which forum I should post.  My apologies if this is not the correct forum.

My application requires configuration parameters (like a props file) outside the EAR.  For instance, parameters that may be different for different stages of development (dev, qa, prod).  I have these right now in a props file located in the conf/ directory since I read somewhere this is on the classpath.  Things work good until we get into a clustered environment where the deploy process now gets more complicated.

I'm betting there are solutions more graceful than that I've just described.  Custom JMX into our application?  A cluster feature I've missed?

tia

ts.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136761#4136761

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136761