[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - How to tie a web application to a specific port?

poornimaanne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 14 15:49:56 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have been trying to link a web application to a port and I haven't been successful so far. I have two web applications A and B and would like to access A from port 8443 and B from port 8444. When I add connectors for 8443 and 8444 in the server.xml file, both A & B can be accessed from both the ports. My issue is I don't want A to show up on 8444 and B to show up on 8443. How can I achieve this in jboss? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Poornima

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136812#4136812

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136812