[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Guys, EL expression/JSTL tags just display literally on my p

sepgs2004 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 14 20:28:58 EDT 2008

I have JBoss 4.2.2, downloaded this Apache Taglibs standard.jar and jstl.jar and put these jars in jboss/server/default/lib directory; got past the compilation errors. Now on my rendered HTML page, EL expression just gets printed as it is in JSP, it does not get evaluated, seems like JBoss JSP compiler just does not apply tag library.
However my java scriptlet prints the values correctly. Can you guys help me. Thanks for your time.

Following is my JSP code

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136848#4136848

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136848