[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Deploying jBPM application in Eclipse

syedtaj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 15 06:25:31 EDT 2008

Hi,

Deploying using the ant script or calling the servlet, manually writing code to deploy is the only way to deploy a process definition, other than eclipse?

Can't we create a archive containing the processdefiniton and the classes needed and drop it in the deploy folder? .par does not work.

How do we deploy the processdefinition independently? Does'nt Jboss recognize this file?

If not, then the only way is to package the processdefintion in a war/ear and call a servlet that will deploy the processdefintion?

I would be grateful if some one can clear the confusion that I have.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136885#4136885

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136885