[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - How to use all available ID as primary key?

mnrz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 16 04:59:42 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have a table that in a slice of time, many records may be deleted and inserted. the record deletion is physically, this table acts as a pool.

now, I want this table uses deleted IDs for the new records that is going to insert, in other words, if IDs say, 23, 55, 77 are deleted, when I try to add new record, one of these IDs being opted for this record.

how can I manage this with EJB3? I am welcome if you've got any idea or suggestion, or even if you have any experience I appreciate if you share your knowledge on this.

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136926#4136926

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136926