[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JbpmException: couldn't delete timers for process instan

wootenator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 16 09:15:49 EDT 2008

Yes, but will you please try to answer the question. You seem to regard yourself as an expert. The simple question was:

Can you run the same action handler twice within the same process instance execution?

This is a yes or no quesiton and involves no code samples.

I am somewhat offended by your remarks and that you have provided no useful information, and asked for no additional information. If there is an example code showing the same action handler being called twice by the same process instance I have not encountered this yet, but would like to know if such an example exists. I have spent considerable time on the documentation. If you cannot provide anything useful please occupy yourself in other ways instead of berating users who have asked reasnable questions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136944#4136944

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136944