[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JbpmException: couldn't delete timers for process instan

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 16 11:01:27 EDT 2008

if that is the only question, then that seems totally unrelated to the topic and thus belong in a new one.

The yes/no what not the only thing you you asked (from my understanding) and thus not just what I anwserd.

Regarding you feeling offended, that is up to you. My experience is that in a lot of cases people (users) do something wrong in either the processdefinition or their actionhandlers. That is the reason I (indirectly) asked for more information *twice*. The reason I did this was to help *you* since I suspect (again from my experience as an 'expert' in this forum) that a simple yes or no would not suffice in your situation. What I could have told you (as I do in a lot of cases) was to just make a minimal unit test with embedded processdefinition and actionhandlers (as innerclasses) which demonstrates the problem. This would have been another way of formulating it, sorry that I did not do that.

Besides all this. I did provide useful information (in my very humble opinion) by referring to the testcases (which in our (not only mine, but the devs to) can and should be seen as part of the 'documentation'). If you had

I surely can occupy myself in other ways and preferably do so, but berating is high on my list. Cool btw using such a word... thankfully there is the internet to search for words hardly known to non-native English speakers.

anonymous wrote : be-rate
  | tr.v. be-rat-ed, be-rat-ing, be-rates
  | To rebuke or scold angrily and at length.

Rebuke? Hmmm... maybe (but that is in the eye of the beholder) luckily I knew that word, otherwise I had to lookup an additional word
Angrily? hmm... no...a little irritated... maybe
At length? Certainly not....

Hint: http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html (and please do not take it as an offence)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136947#4136947

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136947