[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Call a web service

rodosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 17 06:08:37 EDT 2008

I don't know why it's looking into ws.jaxws.Hola directory because it doesn't exist! I built it and to check what happens and now the exception is :

  | Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: ws.JbpmService is not an interface
  | 	at java.lang.reflect.Proxy.getProxyClass(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.lang.reflect.Proxy.newProxyInstance(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.createEndpointIFBaseProxy(WSServiceDelegate.java:546)
  | 	at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.getPort(WSServiceDelegate.java:292)
  | 	at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.getPort(WSServiceDelegate.java:274)
  | 	at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.getPort(WSServiceDelegate.java:267)
  | 	at javax.xml.ws.Service.getPort(Service.java:92)
  | 	at client.JbpmServiceService.getJbpmServicePort(JbpmServiceService.java:52)
  | 	at client.JbpmWSClient.main(JbpmWSClient.java:91)

This is right. I haven't got the interface there, I have the class. So,  how I have to put the files to this work fine??? Have I to create the jaxws manually to this works fine??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137013#4137013

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137013