[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portal with JOSSO authentication

martin.schubert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 17 11:35:57 EDT 2008

Hi,
I've downloaded the jboss-4.2.1.GA_josso-1.6 bundle and deployed the portal. Then I've followed the guide at http://docs.jboss.com/jbportal/v2.6.4/referenceGuide/html/sso.html and logging in works perfectly. However when I'm logged in as admin I can't access the admin module. I've also checked via /josso/signon/info.do that the admin user has the admin role assigned.

Can anyone give me a hint what's missing please ?

Thank you,
Martin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137101#4137101

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137101