[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Upgrading JBoss from 4.0.5 to 4.2.1.GA causing binding issue

green_dev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 17 21:14:01 EDT 2008

I have two jboss (4.2.1.GA) servers that are running on linux box and hosted by hosting company. They have internal IPs as 10.4.1.* and have external IPs 69.*.*.* and also have host names and then they have load balancer (hardware load balancer) in front of them, which uses 69.* IPs for load balancing.

When I upgrade the servers from 4.0.5 to 4.2.1.GA and start them up with following command:

$ ./run.sh -c default -b 0.0.0.0

or

$ ./run.sh -c default -b 69....

or

$ ./run.sh -c default -b hostname

I can't connect to them by IE anymore from external.
The app servers are running properly.

By the way I know this topic has been addressed many times, but I am not sure why I can't solve this issue using -b 0.0.0.0

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137251#4137251

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137251