[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - "Incomplete Deployment listing" after redeploying EJB jar

ejain do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 17 21:29:55 EDT 2008

I have a bunch of war/jar etc files in deploy/. Normal start-up works fine and when I replace one of the (EJB) jar files it is picked up and redeployed as expected, but right after that I get a long list with all the other files that weren't redeployed (why should they?):

2008-03-17 16:57:37 -0700 org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner
  |   ERROR: Incomplete Deployment listing:

Despite the logged error, all seems to be working fine (and no other errors are logged). I'm using the PrefixDeploymentSorter, don't know if that makes a difference. This is on JBoss 4.0.2.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137252#4137252

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137252