[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM Exception Hanlding, how to pass the exception object

syedtaj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 18 02:45:39 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am trying to write exception handlers for a process definition.

When an exception occurs, I would like the ExceptionHandler to be executed. However it would be crucial for me to know what exception message was in CommonHandlerException.

The sample code

anonymous wrote : <exception-handler
  | 		exception-class="com.grow.automation.client.tn3.handlers.CommonHandlerException">
  |

  | 	</exception-handler>

Thus when a CommonHandlerException is thrown, ExceptionHandler will be executed as action, but how do I make sure that the exception object is passed on to the action class.

Kindly advice.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137273#4137273

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137273