[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: problems connecting to a Queue

FrankTheTank do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 18 03:58:15 EDT 2008

Are you even using any AOP stuff?
Check your project settings. In eclipse the AOP stuff in the Context-Menu is dangerously close to other much needed functions and maybe you just hit the wrong one, as I have often done.

Can you see the queue 'queue/tnb/inbound' in the JNDI viewer?

Also and might not even really be a problem but I use this code:

  | ctx = new InitialContext();
  | Queue queue = (Queue) ctx.lookup("queue/MyQueue");
  | QueueConnectionFactory factory = (QueueConnectionFactory)ctx.lookup("ConnectionFactory");
  | QueueConnection connection = factory.createQueueConnection();
  | QueueSession session = connection.createQueueSession(false, QueueSession.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

I got it from somewhere else and it works.
Maybe the order is important or something.

Also the access code you have written uses those props that are only needed on the client side.
That might be a reason why it is not working. (really guessing here)
Remove the props from the new InitialContext() and try it.

HTH

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137287#4137287

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137287