[jboss-user] [JBoss.NET] - Failed to connect remote VN Connection refused - Remote deb

sheelatt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 18 08:35:36 EDT 2008

Hi,
I am working with the swing application with ejb(JBoss Server).
I m trying to do Remote debugging my java swing application.
o/s windows XP
jdk1.5
IDE Eclispe 3.2.0
1. I m starting the JBoss server in a cmd prompt
cd<jboss-home-dir>\\binsetJAVA_OPTS=-Xdebug-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8000,server=y,suspend=n
.\run.bat
2. Then i am running the java swing application through Eclispe,by run java application.
3. I m creating a debug launch application with a parameter of port 8000 and the host is localhost.

But i m getting "Failed to connect  remote VN Connection refused" error.
Please suggest me how to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137384#4137384

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137384