[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - How to package log4j configuration

teknokrat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 18 09:32:04 EDT 2008

I am creating an EAR to run on jboss 4.2.2. I would like have the application use its own log4j.xml instead of the default one in /conf. There is documentation as to how to do this for a WAR but I would like all my EJBs and libraries to use this config as well. I have tried adding log4j.xml to the root of the EAR and adding log4.jar to the EAR's lib folder but this has not worked.

Does anyone know how this can be achieved?

cheers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137413#4137413

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137413