[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How do you assign a portal to a user or role?

nminshew do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 18 10:58:31 EDT 2008

How do you assign a portal to a user or role?  I've been looking through all the guides for the past couple of days and haven't been able to find an example of how to do this.  I've been through the administrative console and I can create new portals easily, but I can't figure out how to assign one of those portals to a specific user or role.  I want it so that when a user in a specific role logs in, they see their custom portal and not the default.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137446#4137446

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137446