[jboss-user] [RichFaces] RichFaces 3.2.0 release on schedule?

Eickvonder, Björn bjoern.eickvonder at logica.com
Tue Mar 18 11:40:17 EDT 2008

Hi,

first of all, I'd like to ask if there is a special mailing list for RichFaces and if not if this general list is the correct one to post questions concerning RichFaces to or not?
If it is -> Are there any news about RichFaces 3.2.0 release being on schedule and being released at the end of march 2008 as idicated at http://labs.jboss.com/wiki/RichFaces? I doubt that all 435 open and scheduled issues for that version will be fixed within the next two weeks, most of them will be rescheduled, won't they?

Bjoern Eickvonder