[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: haSingleton JMS + cluster (publisher node receiving its

mdonato do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 18 12:18:27 EDT 2008

Hi ... I found this "noLocal" option on method createDurableSubscriber for TopicSession interface ... but i use MessageDrivenBean .. where i have one for topic and other for queue ....

Is there a way to my MessageDivenBeans do not receive the message sent by the same server ?

I have my application in cluster ... is the same application for both nodes ... so .. one node will sent a message .. .and this node .. may not receive it ... for the topic MDB others nodes should receive ... for queue MDB only one of other (not same) node may receive.

Anyone can help ?

tks in advice

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137501#4137501

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137501