[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - role of port bindings xml

navjeetc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 18 16:54:17 EDT 2008

Using WinXP, JBoss 4.2.1.GA and JBM 1.4.0.SP3

We have 6 Jboss AS clusters on a machine (each cluster has two nodes on two different machines). We are using port bindings xml file to specify different port binding (ports-default, ports-01....ports-05) for each instance (set of two nodes) in the cluster. We are also using --host and  -Djboss.partition.name flags/properties with distinct partition name for each cluster, in startup script of Jboss. Is this setup enough to isolate all 6 clusters including JMS cluster?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137592#4137592

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137592