[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Dynamic deployment for EJB3 component

chenww do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 18 23:39:47 EDT 2008

I have a standalone component that consists of some EJB3 entities and statelss beans. How can I deploy this component to different Jboss systems which may have different data sources defined already? I assume this component does not bundle with its own database and data source and would like share with whatever data source available on the system.

I tried to create EntityManagerFactory manually but no way to dynamic specify unit name or persistence provider.

If use Persistence.xml way, the unit name and data source are static.

Pls help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137644#4137644

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137644