[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Embedding jBPM in a Web application(Struts)

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 19 08:32:22 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : I think every newcomer to JBPM would really get good insight into jBPM

Most newcomers start using JSF (seam) or are able to integrate jBPM with struts by themselves. Besides that, struts is in my (our) opinion an 'old' technology. So the jBPM team will not be the one providing a detailed example.

If you look at how the engine is used by looking at the testcases (in cvs) looking at the current web console (which use jsf, but will give you a good impression) and combining this with the wiki example should be sufficient imo. If not, please ask more specific questions about the  'not intuitive'

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137725#4137725

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137725