[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: 4.2.2- Injection of PersistenceUnit in a different jar n

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 19 09:02:37 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : Have you reported this bug.

No, not yet. I'm waiting for someone from JBoss to confirm that this indeed is a bug and has not yet been reported.
anonymous wrote :
  | Could you please tell me in which class the findRelativeDeployment(String relativeName) method is found. I cannot seem to trace it.

This method is available in the  org.jboss.ejb3.JmxDeploymentScopeImpl class.

anonymous wrote : I am having the same problem

Can you please explain more about your application packaging, JBoss server version, java version and post the exception logs? That will help in determining if it's the same issue or some other problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137742#4137742

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137742