[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: could not insert exception in JBOSS 4.2.2 GA ...

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 19 10:55:19 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : Table 'b04042.bookbank' doesn't exist

So does this table exist?

anonymous wrote :
  | also please give me a good resource of "EJB3 persistance , how the configurations should be done in JBOSS , etc etc .." for a beginner

See Chapter 3 at http://docs.jboss.org/ejb3/app-server/reference/build/reference/en/html/index.html

While posting the logs, code or xml content remember to wrap it in a code block using the Code button in the message editor window and please hit the Preview button to make sure your post is correctly formatted

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137795#4137795

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137795