[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss Portal, seam-gen, and portlet bridge

JeffCybulski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 19 13:43:52 EDT 2008

I am able to execute and deploy an application from seam-gen (RichFaces).  I am able to run the JSR-301 Booking sample.  However, following the less-than-abundant and helpful documentation for JBoss's JSR-301 beta implementation, I am not able to follow the guide and modify the seam-gen'd vanilla example to run as a portlet.

Is there a tutorial out there that I am not finding?  Can someone create a tutorial on bridging a generic seam-gen application to the portal?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137869#4137869

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137869