[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - No Seam EL content assist after upgrade

chris.simons do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 19 15:27:55 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I upgraded JBoss Tools via the JBoss update site (upgraded to 2.01GA).  Since upgrading I have been unable to get Seam EL content assist to work for any of our Seam components.  I've reloaded the project and checked the org.jboss.xst.xml and .classpath files with no success.  I've validated that the project is still pointing to the Seam 2.0 library and so forth.

Anyone have an idea why might be the cause of this?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137890#4137890

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137890