[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Problem with Jboos-Tools after sharing project via svn - No

extreme001 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 19 19:05:15 EDT 2008

Hi!

I'm new to JBoss Seam and JBoss-Tools for Eclipse. I created a new project, generated the entities and saw all my components in the Seam-Perspective.
Then i shared the the project via subversion...and another employee checked out the project. After that it seems like the JBoos-Tools are not active, there are no seam-components visible and the server-config does not show the project and it is not possible to add the project to the jboss-server via the server-view in eclipse.

Can someone help?

Thank you very much!!!!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137924#4137924

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137924