[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM chapter available for selective review

dajevu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 19 22:54:24 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm writing a book for Manning called "Open Source SOA". One of my main chapters (actually 2) is on jBPM. I'm nearing completion of the first chapter, which is basically a getting started type chapter, tailored for mostly for developer types (such as myself).

Since it is part of forthcoming book, I'm not at liberty to make it widely available, but I would like to have a few jBPM experts review it to make sure what I am saying is factually correct (actually, a non-expert or two would be good, so they could judge me on who well I explain the concepts).

Obviously, I'm a big fan of the product, or I wouldn't have opted to include it in the book.

If you are interested in reviewing it, please send me an email at biotechguy99 at yahoo.com.

p.s., the book will likely be published in the fall.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137944#4137944

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137944