[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Deployment Recommendations?

FrankTheTank do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 20 03:51:21 EDT 2008

Though I am not as experienced with JBoss I think your best shot would be to go with simple RMI.

In any case, go with Option 2!
What you are listing are basically the different types of packages War = web, ear = enterprise and ejb3.
They also specify where the config *.xmls have to be located and their names.

Would you require a session-based system where each connection could return a different set of values?

If so go with a Stateless SessionBean.

You can also have an MBean or a Service Bean, but they would only exist once.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137959#4137959

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137959