[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: jsf for jboss 4.2

BGrand do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 20 04:29:31 EDT 2008

Hi !

Same problem for me... I added your context-param code in my web.xml file, but I still have the same error message when deploying the application in JBoss...

09:14:03,310 WARN  [JBossJSFConfigureListener] MyFaces JSF implementation found! This version of JBoss AS ships with the java.net implementation of JSF. There are known issues when mixing JSF implementations. This warning does not apply to MyFaces component libraries such as Tomahawk. However, myfaces-impl.jar and myfaces-api.jar should not be used without disabling the built-in JSF implementation. See the JBoss wiki for more details.

My configuration: JBossAS 4.2.2.GA, myfaces-api-1.1.1.jar and myfaces-impl-1.1.1.jar bundled in the EAR.

Maybe, is it possible to disable the JBossAS built-in implementation of JSF directly in JBossAS, or to replace it by MyFaces' one ?

if someone has enougth experience with this to help me, I will appreciate very much, and even if you have only ideas about this :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137968#4137968

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137968