[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Dynamic deployment for EJB3 component

chenww do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 20 13:19:05 EDT 2008

Frank,

Maybe my explaination is not clear enough. The problem I am having now is my component does not know the data source JNDI name upfront until at deployment time. I can not endure other products will deploy a data source with the JNDI name exactly match what I defined in persistence.xml, but I can ask for the data source name from them at deployment time. However, there is no way I can set the data source name dynamically from persistence API.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138108#4138108

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138108