[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: role of port bindings xml

navjeetc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 20 15:25:09 EDT 2008

I have setup the clusters and I am passing -c, -b, -g and -u parameters (with unique values for the clusters) in the run script. I am using JMS to send message from one cluster to another and it is picked up by the third cluster also. I am using a JMS bridge for that and assuming (I think that is true) that the bridge is setup properly. Is there anyway to verify the nodes involved in JMS cluster from jmx console? If you think this is a JMS setup issue let me know and I will ping that mailing list. I wanted to make sure there is no cluster setup issue before I went that path.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138142#4138142

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138142