[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: ava.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundExce

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 20 18:47:32 EDT 2008

"northgorky" wrote :
  | This starts as a database error in an EJB (a new Database Table can't be
  | found -- I messed up in my Database somewhere). But the then the JCache
  | gets into some kind of weird state, and you can't get ANYTHING out of
  | it, taking down the entire application.  Get ClassCastExceptions and
  | ClassNotFoundExceptions on any Cache Access after this point (some are
  | attached).  The ONLY way I have found to recover so far is to
  | cold start JBoss, as all access from all clients are failing at this point.

Surely after your cold start, your table then exists?  So on restart do you still see the "table not exists" error?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138194#4138194

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138194