[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Logging level for

svadu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 21 17:44:58 EDT 2008

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for replying again. I am not really interested in messages from DLQHandler, but because of the null id it dumps complete message content in the the log which makes it grow at extreme rates.

I've got  a workaround with using JBoss DLQ and null id's by manually resending messages that have to be rolled back to the queue which forces Tibco EMS to assign proper id's (it's just some specifics of importing messages from TIB/RV). It has kind of 'maxResend + 1' effect.

So, after the message is resent and get's ID I would expect that DLQ handler to actually do it's job and it seems to be doing so...

But in my case DLQHandler 'spits'  content of JMS messages into the server.log even if there is no rollback (with my current data load the log files reach 10+Gb in a few days). I had to put logging level to FATAL to avoid it but I may miss actually a lot of needed data in the log when the actual rollback happens.

Should I create a JIRA issue for that?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138377#4138377

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138377