[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: org/jbpm/msg/Message.hbm.xml not found

help_eachother do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 22 02:38:55 EDT 2008

Hi,

Does this (org/jbpm/msg/Message.hbm.xml  ) included in the jbpm-jpdl.jar file.

I am using following steps in embedding jBPM in my web application.

  | 1. Copied jar files from  \jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.2\jbpm-jpdl-3.2.2\server\server\jbpm\lib  to the lib folder of my web application
  |
  | 2. Placed jbpm.cfg.xml,hibernate.cfg.xml,ehcache.xml  in the src folder of web application
  |
  | 3. Placed HomeServlet.java,ProcessServlet.java in my web application
  |
  | 4. I am using Tomcat 5.5

Please tell me if i am missing on something.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138395#4138395

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138395