[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - No automatic deployment of the EJB class files

mvidal0001 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 22 09:57:22 EDT 2008

Hi

the http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-1862  workaround is ok and I'm able to modify then test every view page without trouble.

But I'm not able to apply the class files modification in the "???-EJB" project  without a JBOSS server restart.

I do not understand why the JBOSS server do not deploy changes because the new class file is published at every modification in the server/deploy/???.ear/???-ejb.jar/ directory.

But when I test I still have the previous class version.

Is it normal regarding this issue or do I miss something obvious ?

Thanks for your help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138424#4138424

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138424