[jboss-user] [Javassist user questions] - Autoboxing

gkorland do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 22 14:32:58 EDT 2008

I'm trying to call a method with arguments that might need autoboxing.

But I'm getting the following error:
Caused by: compile error: f(org.p.test.main.AA,int,int) not found in org.p.MyClass
	at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.atMethodCallCore(TypeChecker.java:716)
	at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.atCallExpr(TypeChecker.java:682)

when I tried to cast the int to Object I got the following error:
Caused by: compile error: invalid cast
	at javassist.compiler.CodeGen.checkCastExpr(CodeGen.java:1397)
	at javassist.compiler.CodeGen.atCastExpr(CodeGen.java:1363)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138432#4138432

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138432