[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Deployng war file: Using InvokerServlet in JBoss 4.2.2

ramboid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 23 12:44:48 EDT 2008

If I were to change the web.xml to map each servlet individually, I would have to change the deployment process and design a new implementation strategy for my team.  Hence, we will probaly use the invoker for the time being.  I am upgrading an internal application to benefit from the new version of JBoss.
Would you consider it a lesser evil setting the privileged attribute in a context.xml in the WEB-INF folder of the web application rather than in the context of tomcat?  Would this not restrict the privileged setting to the context fo the wed applicaiton?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138477#4138477

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138477