[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - JBoss + Hibernate + Datasource

jscoobyced do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 24 01:21:41 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have set JBoss, bound a datasource for MySql. I have create the .har file and put all my stuff in the .ear.
I got the "Unable to find a JTA..." error, and I found through this forum that I need to use the CMTTransactionFactory since I am in a Container Managed Transaction configuration.
By default JBoss uses the JTA... but what I can't find is where this default setting can be modified, and is it possible to do it only for my .ear?
Since there is no use of the hibernate.cfg.xml file, how can I do?
Thanks.
My configuration:
jschr.har/META-INF/jboss-service.xml
<mbean code="org.jboss.hibernate.jmx.Hibernate"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138485#4138485

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138485