[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - JAAS on CORBA client

ollka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 24 09:41:02 EDT 2008

Hi. I have jnp client, that use JAAS:
 LoginContext loginContext = new LoginContext("java:/jaas/mylogin",
  |                                                      new UsernamePasswordHandler("username",""));
  |         loginContext.login();
  |         Context ctx = getContext();

And it works fine.
I need a CORBA client, which will be work in the same way. But if I try to use the same code before ORB.init(), it doesnot work.
LoginContext loginContext = new LoginContext("java:/jaas/mylogin",
  |                                                      new UsernamePasswordHandler("username",""));
  |         loginContext.login();
  |         ORB orb = ORB.init(args, null);

It connects as anonymous anyway. So, how i must specify my principals?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138521#4138521

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138521