[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Automatic page creation on deploy?

jvitor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 24 14:38:24 EDT 2008

Hi there, i'm a new user to jboss portal and i have a question:

I've used admin login to remove the "wheather" page from the default portal, but later when i restarted the server the same page appeared.

It also happened with the wiki portlet and the forum portlet. After i deployed them, new pages were automatic created in the default portal matching the portlets i deployed.

My question is, how do i stop this behaviour ?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138564#4138564

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138564