[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM Transaction Management - Please advise best techniques

bloreguy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 24 20:26:39 EDT 2008

Hello,

I use jbpm with Hibernate and would want to know the best techniques for Transaction Management. I have an application with lot of database queries and multiple updates as part of 1 transaction and require to rollback updates in case of failure.

1. Should I use JDBCTransactionFactory or JTATransactionFactory?
2. This question may answer 1 - Should I set isTransactionEnabled in jbom.cfg.xml to false and let container handle all transactions, without user transaction management?

Please advice.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138606#4138606

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138606