[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WebService response problem

JGF1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 25 08:37:48 EDT 2008

"PeterJ" wrote : (From what I recall when I researched this in depth many months ago, the web services libraries included in JBossAS 4.2.x were newer than what is included in JDK 6.).
Many thanks for reply. I am beginning to appreciate the complexities of what's going on better now. Out of interest how did you go about doing this research/analysis? Investigating what versions of classes are in what jars is one of the things I am struggling to get my head around when working with Java. I understand technologies like Maven/Ivy can help but am stll a novice and have not used them too much yet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138695#4138695

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138695